Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish (click on the picture to visit their blog). A new Top Ten list is posted every week for fellow bloggers to participate in.
Since July 2013, my better half and I have been renovating our first home. While this was exciting, tiring, hard and many other adjectives, it did mean that ‘the side of wonder’ was severely neglected for over 6 months and I thank Rachel for keeping it going. But now we are back and ready to kick off a new year of memes, features, challenges and more.
I am thrilled to be back on the TTT bandwagon and making my own lists. But even more so, I’m excited to be reading everybody else’s lists which will inevitably lead to the increasing of my TBR pile by such an exorbitant amount that there is no possible way that I could ever read them all.
And even though it’s been such a long break, I feel like this week is the week that we were meant to be back on board; It’s our 14th TTT, it’s in 2014 and it’s being uploaded on January 14. My OCD is so happy right now!
Enough babbling – here is my list of the Top Ten Book debuts I am excited for in 2014 (in no particular order, with links to Goodreads)
1. This Star Won’t Go Out by Esther Earl, Lori Earl and Wayne Earl
2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
3. Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars #1) by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
4. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
5. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
6. Every Word and by Ellie Marney
7. Every Move by Ellie Marney – expected publication
8. Untitled by Vikki Wakefield (It may not have a name or a blurb, and I may not know anything about it…but it’s by Vikki Wakefield…)
9. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – expected publication
10. Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil – expected publication