Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish (click on the picture to visit their blog). A new Top Ten list is posted every week for fellow bloggers to participate in.
So when I looked at the topic for this week’s Top Ten, I thought to myself, ‘Finally! A list that should be relatively easy!’ Alas, here I am at 11:30pm on Tuesday, still struggling to pick my last few books to include. Thankfully, I’m participating in the GR 2013 reading challenge so I’ve actually been able to keep track of what books I’ve read in so far in 2013. As it turns out, I have read some really good ones that I didn’t hesitate to put on my list, but the majority have been mostly average books that I haven’t felt too strongly about. But anyway. My Top Ten 2013 reads so far is as follows:
1. Life In Outer Space by Melissa Keil – Made me smile so hard.
2. Friday Brown by Vikki Wakefield – ALL THE FEELS.
3. Just One Day by Gayle Forman – Cliffhanger much?! Hurry UP, October!
4. Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood – So cute. Can’t wait to start Wildlife.
5. Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – ETIENNE ST. CLAIR. That is all.
6. All This Could End by Steph Bowe – So well written. Can’t believe Steph Bowe is only 19.
7. A Straight Line To My Heart by Bill Condon – So sweet, and so Aussie.
8. Loathing Lola by Will Kostakis – I was quite surprised with this one, but it did make me giggle a fair bit.
9. The Dragon Of Mith by Kate Walker – It was a re-read, but I was happy to discover I still love it just as much as I did 13 years ago.
10. Easy by Tammara Webber – Only because I have a big crush on Lucas. Yes, it’s the tattoos