There are several factors that need to be taken into account in order to describe how epic this photo is;
1) I took this photo (because Rachel was busy driving) so there was a high chance of failure
2) I didn’t know we were fast approaching a sign so I didn’t have the camera ready
3) I was very fumbly trying to unlock my phone and get the camera ready. This was coupled with extreme excitement which caused my fingers to malfunction
4) We were travelling 110kms down the freeway
5) A Ute drove past just as I was taking this photo, initially leaving me thinking that it had ruined the shot and I may or may not have cursed the driver
6) I have no idea how to work settings on my iphone camera, so the fact that the sign to Yass is clear and the Ute is blurry is a miracle. I have no idea how that happened.
7) It’s freaking YASS!! Despite there being very few instances where anyone is actually in Yass, it is a very important location in the Taylor/Jonah history.
Needless to say, there were so many factors against the taking of this photo, yet, as you see above, it was actually quite successful. Take that factors!